Job descriptionAutomation Factory is looking for a Robotic Process Automation Developer to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and...
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Automation Factory is looking for a Robotic Process Automation Developer to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Developing, integrating and testing of Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Cooperation with external clients on driving advanced automation while supporting implementation of developed solution
- Close cooperation with Automation Architects
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Participate in design and planning meetings
Automation Factory as part of the BTS Technology Transformation, along with Software Factory deliver one unique team to provide our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on robotics, automations and software. The projects delivered by us are dedicated to Clients from all key business sectors. If you are open to learn new things, work with people with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with internal and external clients in different locations globally.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of RPA tools (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion)
- Experience with SQL, ELK stack, VDI
- Basic understanding of IT architecture and infrastructure
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
- Knowledge of programming language, preferably: Python, Java, C#, VB, .NET
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationship
- Problem solving approach, attention to details, proactive attitude
- Excellent self organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification
- Upper-Intermediate English
- International mobility (up to 50%)
What we offer
- Work in international team and dynamic environment
- Participation in the most innovative automation projects
- Cooperation with market leaders in all sectors
- Worldwide international travels as part of the global rollout program
- Spectacular, free-minded working atmosphere set on creativity
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Podobne oferty pracy
Providing analytical, operational and strategic support to client Analyse the clients business need and provide recommendations Map the business requirements to the...
Main accountabilities Architect is an important member of project team and is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business...