CapgeminiÂ is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Perform C2C tasks according to the defined desktop procedures and defined targets;
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions;
- Provide assistance to other team members, including new joiners training, ensuring that all work is done according to the agreed targets;
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship.
- Very good English skills;
- Some knowledge of French or German language would be an advantage;
- F&A experience, preferably within C2C Collection or Disputes Management area;
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability to enhance process and controls;
- Excellent Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- Teamwork approach;
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.